About the eRegulatory Affairs (eRA) Conference
Since 2006 the eRegulatory Affairs conference, more commonly known as just eRA, has provided a unique learning and networking opportunity for regulatory affairs professionals from around the globe. Since its humble beginnings as the OPENeCTD Forum, eRA has covered all the most significant developments in life sciences regulation, from eCTD to IDMP and beyond.
The conference for regulatory experts
Each other year we bring together some of the industry's leading figures to deliver keynote presentations and join our breakout panels. With many of them playing leading roles within the ISO and other regulatory standards agencies, they deliver unique insights into the planning and implementation of key standards such as eCTD, xEVMPD, IDMP.
More recently, our vendor partners have also covered new technology developments within our area. These include Regulatory Information Management systems, that support our business and help us to operate more efficiently.
In addition to the formal element of our conference, we pride ourselves in delivering a rare opportunity for regulatory staff to meet, share best practices and gather new ideas. Over the years, eRA has helped to seed new partnerships between industry, vendors and some of the world leading agencies.
Who should attend?
At eRA, we don't limit who can attend our events. Our hope is that anyone with a series professional interest in regulatory standards and industry implementation will benefit from our shared knowledge. Typical roles of individuals who have attended previous conferences include:
- Regulatory Affairs Managers, Directors, VPs
- Drug Safety Managers, Directors, VPs
- Pharmacovigilance Managers, Directors, VPs
- Quality Assurance Managers, Directors, Associates
- Clinical Development Directors, VPs
- Lifecycle Management Directors, VPs
- Document Control Managers, Associates
- Chief Compliance Officers
- IT / System Administrators, Chief Information Officers
- Regulatory Authorities Managers, Directors, VPs
We welcome you to the network and hope to meet you at our next event.